Digital Account Manager - Property and Design Marketing Agency
Job Title: Digital Account Manager - Property and Design Marketing Agency
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience plus excellent benefits including 25 days holiday, company pension, health and life insurance, childcare voucher scheme, Ride 2 Work Cycle scheme, annual training plans, company iPhone, early finishes on Fridays, free breakfasts, monthly socials and Christmas/Summer parties.
About The Property and Design Marketing Agency
A Digital Account Manager is needed to join an exceptional marketing and communications agency specialising in the property, architecture and interior design space based in London. This fully integrated marketing and communications agency have worked with some of the most innovative and creative property and design companies in the UK and have cemented themselves as experts within their field.
A friendly team of circa 30 based in London, this role will be joining the Digital team, reporting to the Digital Director and taking ownership over some key clients.
About The Digital Account Manager Role
As a Digital Account Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to work on a range of digital projects for high profile clients, whilst also giving you the opportunity to develop your skills and career in a buzzing, innovative team.
Key Responsibilities for the Digital Account Manager:
* Take a lead role on the Digital team, focusing on the implementation of client strategies across a number of different channels including website builds, email, paid advertising, SEO, content, social media and analytics
* Take ownership over accounts, building the client relationship and consulting on strategy
* Measure each project against an agreed set of KPIs, liaising with the client regularly to update on progress and report to key stakeholders
* Help to manage and mentor project teams and junior members of the team, whilst supporting the Digital Director.
About The Successful Digital Account Manager
If you are currently in a broad digital role, or are working agency-side with experience particularly in website and landing page builds, this could be the perfect next step in your career and an opportunity to work with some creative and interesting companies.
Desired Skills and Competencies of the Digital Account Manager:
* Around 3 years' experience in a digital focused role, with agency-side experience advantageous
* Strong experience in website/webpage builds and EDMs
* The ability to take on multiple project successfully at any one time
* A great communicator and presenter - able to build relationships with clients.
The Digital Account Manager will be offered a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits and excellent career progression.
For more information about the Digital Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Nadia at email@example.com or call 0203 892 7890.
Reuben Sinclair are a multi award winning recruitment company including: UK's Best Recruitment Consultant, UK's Best Specialist Recruitment Agency, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, One of only 30 UK Hyper Growth companies, UK's Most Innovative Recruitment Company, UK's Most Innovative Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter, UK's Best Agency Side Recruiter
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.