Head of Client Solutions
Head of Client Solutions at Driftrock
Driftrock is on the hunt for an experienced Senior Account Manager or Business Director to lead our Client Solutions team. Building on our success with world-leading clients such as BMW, Open University and Heineken we are looking for candidates with the appetite to help shape the business, culture and team in a fast growing marketing technology business.
Who are Driftrock?
With the disruption of people-based marketing platforms like Facebook, Google and Snap, people data has become core to all digital media strategies. At Driftrock we help brands like BMW, Open University and Heineken leverage their people-data to make advertising something people want to see. We do this using our unique technology platform and close relationships with platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn where Driftrock is an official Marketing Partner.
We have a fast paced, but balanced working environment, where we constantly learn and innovate. The team is tight knit and friendly - always looking to help each other out. Everyone in the team believes passionately that marketing can be better, from account managers to engineers, all of whom are based in Old Street in London.
We're looking for an experienced Business Director or Senior Account Director to build and scale our Client Solutions and Media Buying team. You will report directly to the CEO to help shape Client Solutions and services across the company.
We're a small company of 15 people at the moment that packs a punch in the UK and US. As such, you should be excited and capable of getting hands-on with key clients, and hiring out your team as we scale. Every decision you make has a big impact, and we all have the chance to shape and create the culture and company as we grow.
- Based in Old Street / Shoreditch, London N1 6BL
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- Share options
- Designing and executing Professional Services and processes that leverage our software and deliver results for clients;
- Managing, hiring and developing our Client Solutions team as we scale;
- Developing deep, long-term relationships with senior stakeholders at key clients and agencies;
- Being an escalation point for our key clients and take responsibility for their success;
- Developing high-level, omni-channel strategic digital marketing plans, driven by a deep understanding of their commercial objectives and market trends;
- Taking ownership on budget allocation and resources that drive the best results for clients;
- Maintaining and building on key relationships with platform partners like Facebook, Google and LinkedIn to help our clients succeed;
- Staying informed, and driving innovation as a thought-leader in digital media contributing to content and client education;
- Working with the Commercial team to help win new business and up-sell useful solutions to existing clients;
- Working with our Product and Engineering teams to help develop technology that change the game for clients.
- Highly experience at building and maintaining senior relationships with clients, at a Marketing Agency or SaaS business;
- Experienced in digital media execution and planning on the Google or Facebook stack;
- Experience and understanding on what makes a services businesses successful;
- Understand and have demonstrated what it takes to lead and build a winning team;
- Strong commercial awareness; demonstrable experience of identifying growth opportunities in a client base;
- A detailed understanding of the wider marketing landscape;
- An innate curiosity about digital media and technology and willingness to learn;
- Excellent presentation and communication skills;
- Organised and structured approach to managing clients;
- A confident and professional self-starter with a “can‐do” attitude;
- Comfortable in a fast‐paced and constantly evolving startup environment;
- The right to work in the UK.
Along with the competitive salary;
- Receive Share Options in the business;
- Work alongside smart people, passionate teammates with technology at it's core that actually delivers results;
- An opportunity to join the leadership team and help shape the business;
- Work closely with platform partners at Facebook, Google and LinkedIn and innovate on the ads APIs;
- Fun, casual office 5 mins from Old Street roundabout;
- Weekly demos and drinks on Fridays;
- Monthly social team events.
We will not be considering any recruitment agencies for this role.
"By applying for this job you hereby give us permission to store your data on our secure applicant tracking system and to contact you with regards to Driftrock Ltd and our job opportunities. We will store your data for a year before deleting all individually identifiable information. If you wish data to be deleted sooner, respond to this email requesting the deletion of your data"