Social Content Executive - Retail & Lifestyle Brands
Our client, a culture marketing agency who pride themselves on connecting brands to culture are on the hunt for a social expert to work across their flagship retail and lifestyle clients.
You will be involved in:
- Monitoring, implementing and community managing social media content across a number of brand pages
- Developing monthly and weekly content plans in line with wider brand social strategies and campaigns
- Implementing, monitoring and optimising social paid media campaigns
- Assisting with reporting and helping to analyse and assess the success of social campaigns
- Contributing to brand and campaign planning with wider integrated team
- Assisting with production and experiential activities when required, including attending film shoots and media events
- Assisting with research and thought leadership, and becoming the go-to expert on the latest social trends within the wider agency
The ideal individual will have 1-3 years’ experience monitoring, implementing and community managing social media content, strong copywriting skills, experience implementing social media campaigns and a genuine passion for social and ever-changing trends.
If this could be of interest, do get in touch!