Corporate PR Executive
A well-known retailer and distributor of healthcare products and services is looking for a Corporate PR Executive to look after a portfolio of own brand products.
The Role: This is a fabulous opportunity for a candidate who already has some experience of corporate communications either from an internal comms or corporate PR background and who is ready to take on a great developmental challenge. Supporting the Corporate PR Manager and working within the public affairs team, you will be protecting and promoting the reputation of this global business within the UK.
- Stakeholder management up to board level
- Manage journalists and all media enquiries
- Provide comment and write press releases
- Write blogs, articles, case studies and reports
- Organise events including press conferences, open days, press tours
- Assist in the content plan for social media and create schedules
- Work with charity partners to generate positive and impactful stories
- Manage crisis situations
The Candidate: You will come from a corporate communications background and be ready for a fast-paced and challenging role. You will love copywriting and have exceptional communication skills and be comfortable dealing with internal stakeholders up to board level as well as managing media relationships. Passionate about PR, your background could be in-house or PR agency but corporate comms experience is preferred.
This Corporate PR Executive role is commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Rugby, Hinckley, Stratford on Avon, Birmingham
Corporate PR Executive, Coventry, £25,000 - £30,000