Senior Account Manager - B2B creative comms agency
2 days left
The power of a smile can go a long way…
You know the type of person. Someone who has the ‘knack’: that glint in the eye which instantly disarms people, puts them at ease, and gets them sharing and caring. Whom society labels as gregarious, outgoing, engaging – and off-the-chart extroverts. Individuals who can make friends in an empty room…
Maybe you’re one of them. Maybe you have that little something special in your genes, that natural ability to listen and be listened to. And maybe, just maybe, you’re ready to use this gift where it matters most: helping ambitious brands become famous through highly creative and powerful marketing activities.
The venue for ‘where the magic happens’ is a Hertfordshire based Integrated Creative Agency. It’s a place where strategy, creative, marketing, and digital are mixed together with an eclectic bunch of personalities – and where the output is fresh thinking and ideas that brings to life the agency’s core mantra.
What’s more, this is an opportunity to join up following a recent re-brand – and to jump feet first into an energised and lively team.
But enough of that, let’s talk more about you. We know that relationship gurus are as rare as rocking horse poo. That such skills come naturally, and can’t be learned. Which is why we’re setting the bar high, and looking for an experienced Account Manager who can point to a track record of love generation and being best friend material.
Key responsibilities – how you’ll be spreading the love:
- Be able to develop meaningful relationships with a network of contacts across our client portfolio, and ensure you have the social capital needed to help them solve problems and generate opportunities.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of their business, their needs, and what it takes to pursue truly stand out, mind-blowing campaigns
- Oversee the delivery of work internally, and ensure that the solutions delivered are in line with expectations
- Work with the Client Services Director and Business Development Managers to identify opportunities for growing sales, revenue, and profitability
The skills and competencies that’ll get you through the door:
Simply put, you’ll be a great people person able to build warm and meaningful relationship with a bunch of clients across the UK. You’ll get to know what they want, become a trusted advisor, and a source of joy and happiness to their daily lives.
Questions we’ll be asking of you:
- Can you demonstrate experience in leading client services in a commercial environment, with a track record of success in growing client accounts?
- Can you lead client engagements with confidence and gravitas, and call upon a communication style that’s clear, concise, and able to inspire action?
- Have you a demonstrable track record of working in a B2C or B2B environment?
- Do you have experience of creative agencies, alongside a broad knowledge of industry trends in website design and development?
- Are you skilled in relationship management, problem solving, communication, and delivering at pace – alongside a solid commercial acumen?
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied work across a broad range of industries
- A highly competitive salary - £35-45k
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Regular social events
- On-going training and support
- Opportunity for career development.
This is a permanent, full time position. Think you fit the bill? Then get in touch and get ready to polish your smile! To apply simply click on the apply button below and attach your latest CV.
Apply for Senior Account Manager - B2B creative comms agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly