Senior Account Manager - award winning B2B digital agency
Grab your blindfolds – we’ve got work to do
Everybody talks. Eventually. Want we want you to do is get them talking earlier, longer, and to see you as the ‘Good cop’ in the relationship. How you do it is where your experience comes in. You may be a skilled practitioner in the dark art of Chinese water torture. Maybe you prefer the rack or a nice pair of pliers. Or maybe you rely on less fashionable pursuits such as collaborating with ambitious brands to help deliver any number of highly creative and powerful marketing activities.
The important thing is that you’re good at developing relationships, getting people sharing, and building trust. Equally, you’ll be a good listener and know when you’ve uncovered a snippet of priceless intelligence.
As for where you’ll be ‘doing the do’, we’re not talking about some out of the way CIA black site. That would be too obvious. Instead think Shoreditch area at an award winning B2B marcoms agency. A forward-thinking crew who know a thing or two about wet work: from strategy and creative, to marketing and digital – delivered in the most eye-catching and inspired way possible.
Key responsibilities – the overview:
- Develop meaningful relationships with a network of contacts across your client portfolio so that you have the social capital to help solve problems and generate opportunities.
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of their business, their needs, and what it takes to pursue truly stand out, mind-blowing campaigns
- Oversee the delivery of work internally, and ensure that the solutions delivered are in line with expectations
- Work with the Client Services Director and Account Directors to identify opportunities for growing sales, revenue, and profitability
The skills and competencies needed to get you through the door:
No experience of busting open Colombian drug cartels? Then you’d better be a skilled account manager, and a great people person with a track record of success. You’ll also be able to get inside the mind of the agency’s key client accounts, understand what they want, offer expert advice, and keep them wanting more.
Questions that’ll need answering:
- Can you demonstrate experience in leading client services in a commercial environment, with a track record of success in growing client accounts?
- Can you lead client engagements with confidence and gravitas, and call upon a communication style that’s clear, concise, and able to inspire action?
- Have you a demonstrable track record of working in a B2B environment?
- Do you have experience of creative agencies, alongside a broad knowledge of industry trends in website design and development?
- Are you skilled in relationship management, problem solving, communication, foot roasting, and delivering at pace – alongside a solid commercial acumen?
What we offer:
- Challenging and varied work across a broad range of industries
- A highly competitive salary - £35-48k
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Regular social events
- On-going training and support
- Opportunity for career development.
This is a permanent, full time position. Think you fit the bill? Then get in touch and get ready to blow us away! Warning: no bad cops required.
To apply, simply click the apply button below and include your latest CV. We look forward to talking to you soon.