(Senior) Account Manager
London | Integrated agency | £30-40,000
A multi-award winning integrated agency is offering a proven Account Manager the chance to join their London team.
The Great & The Good are working on behalf of a hugely successful London agency. This role offers blue chip clients, talented colleagues and clients who see the agency as a genuine partner. In addition, the agency has developed a truly collaborative culture where each team member is striving for the most mutually beneficial result.
As an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager, you will be the glue that holds the account team together. You will represent the clients within the agency, acting as their voices and ensuring that the clients' wishes remain front of mind.
On a day to day basis, this will mean that the successful AM/SAM will:
- Work closely with key stakeholders at well-known brands
- Develop and implement wide-reaching campaigns spanning advertising, print, DM, digital, events and social
- Oversee significant campaign budgets
- Learn from some of the agency's highest profile people
- Mentor eager AEs
This role is an ideal next step for a proven Account Manager who wants the opportunity to stand more on their own two feet. You will be 100% supported by the agency's senior team but expected to lead your own projects and play a key role in the growth of accounts.
Having been an Account Manager in an integrated creative agency you will therefore be able to show a history of:
- Building strong relationships both internally and with clients
- Combining a creative flair with commercial nous
- Fully understanding client needs enough that you can (respectfully) challenge the brief
- Being approachable and compassionate
- Producing effective campaigns for B2B brands
For more information about this role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.