Digital Marketing Executive - award winning Digital Agency
Are you a Digital Marketing Specialist? Someone who really loves all things digital no matter whether its for work or personal? Do you really understand the impact social media has and all its possibilities? If so then read on as this one is for you!
Our client is a multi award winning independent Digital Marketing Agency with a huge presence in both the B2B and B2C space, working with some exciting brands that don’t like to conform to the norm and is doing some highly innovative work for them.
Yes this agency has an award winning creative and development team and yes the client services department continue to deliver continual growth year on year. However, what stands out for us is the personality of the agency.
They treat each and ever person as an adult. They don’t like to micro manage. So just as long as you don’t take advantage of their approach then you are given room to breathe.
They offer a wide range of personal development opportunities as well as a heap of forward thinking and fun incentives and events to keep you motivated and happy at work plus the offices are awesome!
Due to ongoing growth this agency is now seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join their digital team and to support the Digital Marketing Strategist.
This is a great opportunity for a confident, ambitious and passionate Digital Marketing Executive with a good knowledge and understanding of B2B or B2C social media and digital marketing to produce head turning social media activity. Working within the digital team, you will help to plan and deliver integrated digital campaigns of all sizes and budgets. This will involve:
- Managing and taking ownership of social media campaigns, SEO and paid marketing activity (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook / Instagram, etc.) for a variety of clients
- Writing social content, including blogs and promoting campaign activity through social channels
- Optimising web pages / websites for search engines (on-page & technically)
- Tracking keywords and rankings
- Monitoring and reporting against all social media activity.
- Facilitate the production of link worthy, useful content and community outreach, working with other internal teams or external agencies/suppliers as relevant.
- Managing social media listening and influencer engagement programs
- Maintain awareness of competitor social media strategy.
- Reviewing performance, carrying out research and making recommendations to our clients for improvement.
- Compiling daily and weekly reports as required, presenting to clients.
- Taking responsibility for the quality control of all materials and communications for your campaigns.
- Learn and develop as a digital marketer
What you need to have:
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing (AdWords Certified)
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Business Manager, Google Tag Manager & Google Optimize
- Experience with SEM tools (Search Console, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Proven experience in successfully managing multiple digital marketing campaigns
- Have excellent analytical skills, the ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail
In return for your skills and experience as a Digital Marketing Executive, the client is offering a salary of up to 30k.
If you think you are the Digital Marketing Executive we are seeking I'd love to hear from you.