My client is an international integrate communications agency who believe in simplicity, integration and collaboration around everything ideas, rather than direct channels. They have some of the most incredible campaigns and clients and are the ideas and creation behind many of our favourite adverts. They challenge their clients by disrupting their briefs and categories and have made themselves one of the go to ad agencies in the world. They have offices across the world , Madrid, Berlin, NYC and even Sydney! Their agency covers capabilities cover ; Advertising, social and content, digital, shopper, direct, health, business and luxury. With them going through a period of growth they are no on the look out for an established Account Director.
You would be working alongside 2 x other Account Directors across this account. Its one of their largest accounts and would require a skill set of print, media and OOH. They are one of the UKs largest transport network so someone who has worked within the public sector or with a large brand before would be ideal. Here are some of the key skills and requirements for the role below.
- Currently an Account Director with agency experience
- Public sector experience would be ideal but if you have worked on a big brand on a global scale before that would be great too
- Skills across integrated channel mix, OOH, Print and Digital
- Excellent client relationships and attention to detail
- Strong new business skills and ability to grow accounts and revenue
- Act as a leader, manager and mentor to fellow colleagues
- Salary circa £45k
For more details please send your CV through to me : email@example.com