3 days left
Our client is a leading lifestyle brand renowned for their authentic and bespoke service. They are looking for a Junior Designer to join their growing creative studio.
This is a great opportunity for a Junior Designer to join an award-winning lifestyle brand.
Your role will be to assist in creating a range of offline and online marketing materials. You must be able to work independently, as well as part of a team, with meticulous attention to detail. Creativity, resourcefulness and the ability to design innovative solutions whilst ensuring brand consistency across all design work comes naturally to you.
What you will be doing
- Creating eye catching designs for a range of marketing materials whilst working in line with their brand guidelines
- This includes brochure design, email/web templates, digital/print ads, marketing and sales collateral, blogs and social media campaigns
- Creating graphics and infographics to show information and data in a clear and engaging way
- Working and liaising with print companies to ensure optimal print production
- Creating and artworking visual designs that effectively communicate brand concepts and identity
- Managing and maintaining the image library
- Ad hoc asset resizing, cropping, retouching, and optimisation of images and artwork for our day-to-day business needs
- Researching and editing pictures online or from our image library for the website and other marketing materials, ensuring they're on-brand and of the highest quality
What we're looking for
- A strong graphic design portfolio showcasing a range of online and offline projects (website or PDF)
- A good understanding of print design, from production process to setting up files for print
- Someone who is creative and conceptual, but also happy getting into the nitty-gritty side of your work (think typography kerning for editorial projects and taking the time to get your image-cropping/editing just right)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat).
- A degree in Graphic Design or professional equivalent
- Experience designing for web design, experience of Sketch or similar
- Solid digital and print graphic design experience in a creative agency, in house design team and/or experience working on luxury brands is preferred
- Detail-orientated. You can work to tight deadlines and are extremely well organised. Able to juggle multiple projects calmly and responsive to changing priorities. A self-motivated, methodical, problem-solving approach to your work. Able to demonstrate good teamwork and communication skills
- Some basic knowledge and understanding of CSS/HTML, video editing and animation is a bonus
- A genuine interest and passion for travel
- Competitive salary
- Complimentary holidays
- Familiarisation trips
- 25 days annual leave each year
- Fantastic modern office, beautiful surrounds and access to sports facilities
- 'Cycle to work' scheme
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Junior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly