International Business Development Executive
Generous and realistic uncapped OTE 40k
TRBusiness Limited is a leading B2B media company within the travel retail and duty-free industry and is seeking to recruit an International Business Development Executive. The successful applicant will be joining a close-knit professional team, in a fast expanding company, within this newly created role. The applicant will be required to grow magazine subscriptions, online banner and printed magazine advertising sales and related media products.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for building and generating new magazine subscriptions from a highly targeted prospect list, in addition to developing new advertising partners, developing key accounts and selling creative advertising and marketing solutions.
You will work from a home office between the hours of 9-5 (due to the international basis of this business, working outside of these hours may sometimes be required) with regular telephone and skype contact with colleagues throughout the day. Apple iMac or Macbook Pro will be provided and all business telephone and broadband expenses covered.
You will occasionally be required to travel internationally and attend regular team and client meetings in and around London, we therefore require you to be located within 1.5hrs of Central London.
We are seeking an applicant that is highly motivated, keen to grow their role within the company and with a vision to eventually train and manage a new member to join the sales team in the future.
The ideal applicant will
- Have previous B2B media advertising or subscriptions sales experience
- Experience making outbound sales calls to new and existing clients
- Have strong entrepreneurial qualities and a problem-solving mentality
- A proven sales track record
- Confident presentation skills
- Ability to recognise client’s needs and match with bespoke advertising solutions
- Able to work independently and closely with colleagues, without close supervision.
- Be enthusiastic, a self-starter, motivated and career driven
- Have a high-standard of English written and spoken communication skills in order to communicate with senior executives and key decision makers
- Additional language skills an advantage but not essential