Senior Account Manager - Mobile - Language skills required
Senior Account Manager- Mobile
£40-46k dependent on experience plus bonus
If you are digital media & mobile marketing savvy, with a hunger for being the best Account Manager/ Client Service Manager possible, and a desire to be rewarded for upselling to those existing accounts, then this could be an incredible opportunity to propel your career.
This Senior Account Manager role will be responsible for the management of huge and well-known brands both internally & externally.
This fast growing start-up already works with major brands not limited to eBay, Uber, Treatwell, Deliveroo to name a few!
Working with global brands to help grow their mobile revenue by employing cutting edge techniques in mobile/app optimisation,.
The Role in summary:
You will deliver global app store and mobile strategy projects, whilst gaining extensive training in these fields, as well as valuable project management skills.
Internally you will be the voice of the brand; liaising with all relevant teams from data scientists to copywriting teams. Externally you will be the voice of this exciting start-up, you will be consultative & strategic and will also be required to manage an Account Exec.
There is even scope for this entrepreneurial role to become a team lead position one day, so an even greater opportunity to progress your career and reap the benefits in return!
- Introduce and educate clients on this start-up's unique process
- Understanding client needs on a relational and business level
- Planning the strategic framework for the delivery of projects worked on
- Providing client insights to the internal delivery team
- Supervising the execution of projects delivered
- Assessing data performance of projects delivered
- Managing 10+ accounts and taking responsibility for their needs
- Managerial responsibilities for Account Executive(s)
To be considered you MUST possess the below:
- +3 years experience working within an agency/adtech platform /media owner, preferably mobile and at least digital
- Strategic thinker who can see past day to day project management
- Solid project management skills
- Data driven with strong excel skills
- Language skills would be great (Preferably French/Spanish/German/Chinese/Japanese)