Integrated Producer UK/IE
- London, United Kingdom
- Marketing Operations
It's an amazing time to join Netflix as we continue shaping the future of global entertainment. We are bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by promoting our original, exclusive content. Marketing Operations at Netflix brings creative concepts and strategy to life at global scale through technical innovation.
We are looking for an Integrated Producer to lead creative innovation, concepting and production of best-in-class marketing campaigns for the UK/IE market. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production process of our market specific campaign initiatives across online and offline channels. This means that you thrive in environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain.
Based in London and reporting to the Manager, Marketing Production Northern Europe, you will join a team of Integrated and Digital Producers to ensure the translation of the creative strategy into outstanding, tailor-made campaign materials for any given context and format in the UK/IE market.
- Driving local implementation of global campaigns, leveraging global creative materials to deploy marketing experiences and extensions with a high regional relevance.
- Drive creative innovation and excellence in the UK/IE market, managing local creative agency relationships to maintain industry leading creative executions that help further our brand and connect fans to Netflix Original titles.
- Offer innovative solutions to creative problems and provide an insight into the creative and marketing production landscape in the UK, actively recommend new creative and production partners where necessary.
- Plan and manage regional integrated production workflows effectively and efficiently to forecast and meet timings and budgets.
- Ability to manage a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams and to lead the exchange of campaign information and asset delivery effectively.
- Define, negotiate, communicate, implement and monitor technical quality standards and creative integrity on all project deliverables according to Netflix creative guidelines.
- Manage localization, production process and creative approvals of advertising materials (including clearances, delivery, trafficking, etc.)
- Integrate closely with internal and external trafficking teams to ensure that all tracking is implemented correctly, efficiently and executions are flawless.
- Hands on experience working with Doubleclick and other 3rd party ad serving platforms, QA & trafficking processes and experience troubleshooting directly with local Publisher teams is not required but nice to have.
- Fluency in English required.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably at an entertainment or lifestyle brand, creative or production agency with an emphasis on integrated production within the UK/IE region including AV content, digital rich media, OOH, installation/stunts, events and paid social campaigns.
- You are passionate and curious about bringing campaign ideas to life by also constantly pushing creative boundaries.
- You are a culture ambassador, both advocating the local cultures existing within the UK market as well as being a true Netflix culture example.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong and effective judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!