Project Director / Scheduler
7 days left
Project Director / Scheduler, Central London – Up to £50k dependent on experience.
Are you an experienced and energetic Project Director / Scheduler who’s been responsible for pulling together and managing the master delivery plan for a huge marcomms team? This large, creative agency are looking for you!
This Project Director / Scheduler will coordinate multiple agencies and internal stakeholders to manage how multiple campaign activity will be planned and executed end-to-end across a Campaign Management team.
This Project Director / Scheduler will work collaboratively with key agency partners and client departments. As Project Director / Scheduler, you’ll need to have the ability to apply the knowledge of multi-channel delivery from strategy to execution as well as have a love for providing order to what is sometimes a chaotic, fast paced environment.
This Project Director / Scheduler will help the core team to articulate it in an end to end delivery plan across multiple campaigns and channels with varying deadlines and interdependencies.
This Project Director / Scheduler is a new role so is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get stuck in, help shape the processes and make the job their own.
This Project Director / Scheduler’s key tasks will be:
- Work within multi-agency and client teams to pull together delivery plans across strategy, creative; tech; delivery; analytics
- Become the key day to day owner of the coordination of all marcomms briefs and the master delivery plan of these
- Set and manage expectations on all projects, ensuring regular project status updates, timely stakeholder approvals and changes to deadlines
This Project Director / Scheduler will have:
- The ability to work in a logical, organised, and systematic manner
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- A professional, affable and confident in senior stakeholder and multi-agency situations.
- A proactive – ability to pick up projects, problem solve, think around problems and present practical solutions.
- Multi-channel project management experience a must (TV, press, digital, Web, CRM either client or agency side.
- Experience of managing marketing plans with challenging interdependencies, varying deadlines and deliverables
This Project Director / Scheduler will be someone with confidence in their ability, and able to stay organised in a busy schedule. Sound like your kind of Project Director / Scheduler role?
If you’re the Project Director / Scheduler we are looking for then please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote AP831 when applying for this Project Director / Scheduler role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com
Apply for Project Director / Scheduler
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly