Senior Account Manager (contract Windsor)
4 days left
Our client is a branding communications agency with offices in Windsor. They are looking to hire a talented Senior AM to join their team.
This dynamic underpins all client servicing, from Account Executive to Client Services Director. The personal relationship you have with your client is fundamental to a successful business partnership. People buy from people, therefore they must like and more importantly respect you. You should continually strive to improve this relationship by taking an interest in your clients as well as the challenges they are faced with at work.
- Basic administration, organisation and attention to detail
- Create timing plans, costings, billing schedules, contact & status reports
- Management of all elements of multi-faceted projects and campaigns – liaison with internal team, suppliers and clients to ensure smooth running of all projects
- Efficient time manager, able to prioritise and always deliver on time, without losing patience or control under pressure
- Demonstrate an understanding of clients’ brands and businesses – how does our activity fit?
- Create costings and billing schedules and manage them on clients’ behalf
- Assist in managing agency profitability and cost management
- Understand how clients’ businesses are driven and how they trade profitably
- Ability to produce detailed financial forecasts for all clients
- Confident in cost negotiation and in selling costs to a client on the agency’s behalf
- Not simply a bag carrier – look to add value to the whole process
- Be an integral part of the process throughout – we know the client better than anyone else internally so must represent them at all times
- Think outside of the job – read the press, watch the news, consume popular culture and bring ideas/thoughts/inspiration from these into agency thinking (this is everyone’s job)
- Excellent interpersonal skills – agencies are all about people; you need to know how to operate effectively within them
- We’re a small team and need to be able to work with and for each other
- Able to succinctly present ideas with rationale – be it written or spoken
- Comfortable presenting to a group of people – internal & external
- No ego; we’re part of a big team. There’s no room for political maneuvering
- Fun and sociable
- Confident but not overbearing
- Ability to detach and get work done when under pressure
- Willing to put the effort in and see the job through
- A genuine interest and passion in the business
Energy is 75% of the job – it helps with all of the above!
Apply for Senior Account Manager (contract Windsor)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly