Account Manager / Snr Account Manager - CRM & Digital
7 days left
This excellent mid-sized agency, known for its forward-thinking approach and game-changing creative work (across advertising, digital, PR, experiential and direct) is looking for a talented integrated Account Manager / Senior Account Manager to join their team
This integrated Account Manager / Senior Account Manager should ideally have previous experience of working on digital and CRM campaigns, with a good understanding of data-driven marketing, and experience of working with high-profile clients to help them implement and execute their CRM strategy and comms.
An interest in or knowledge of the automotive sector would also be really useful in this role, as the Account Manager / Senior Account Manager role is to work on a much-loved and iconic British car brand with an amazing profile and heritage. This is not essential though. More important is:
- A minimum of 1-2 years working in a creative/integrated agency environment
- Good production knowledge across print and digital channels (plus an eagerness to learn where experience may be missing)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Super-organised when it comes to managing multiple projects, budgets and timelines
- A natural people person, who wants to contribute to helping not only grow the account, but also the agency culture.
- Confident strategically, and able to present/defend strategic and creative rationale
If you’re an Account Manager / Senior Account Manager looking for a new challenge, and this role sounds like a good fit, then please do get in touch ASAP, as this role won’t be around for long.
We apologise but we cannot respond to all unsuccessful applications.
Apply for Account Manager / Snr Account Manager - CRM & Digital
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly