Central London | Integrated agency | £70-75,000
A proven Business Director is sought to head up a newly-won integrated account for a thriving London creative agency.
Network shop or independent boutique? This London agency is able to combine the best of both worlds. Working with high profile accounts (and never far from the trade press themselves) this agency attracts talent from a number of big name agencies. The management team have all been there, done that and got several t-shirts.
Not being part of the global networks however means that this agency is perhaps less restricted in their scope of work and can be a little more personal. They play incredibly well with their sister agencies meaning that they can be whatever a client needs - a specialist data/digital/CRM offering or part of a wider TTL team.
Working closely with an incredibly supportive Head of Account Management, the successful Business Director will have the chance to:
- Oversee a newly won account requiring innovative marketing spanning advertising, CRM and experiential
- Develop genuinely impactful work for cause-related accounts
- Mentor a direct team as well as supporting the wider client services team
- Play a key role in the ongoing development of the agency - this is a very exciting time following a number of recent new wins
This role would provide a key move for an SAD/GAD ready to step up into a Business Director role or somebody already operating at that level. You will need to have gained exceptional experience within a creative agency where you will have worked on a wide range of comms channels. You will also have:
- Managed accounts of £1mn+
- Strong CRM/customer engagement experience
- First rate relationship-building skills
- Commercial nous allied to a creative eye
For a confidential chat about this Business Director role, please contact David Love, Founding Partner at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.