Senior Sales Executive - Twickenham
Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Sector - B2B, Publishing|
|Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development|
|Salary - Depending on experience (plus commission)|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Sector - B2B, Publishing
Specialism - Account Management, Sales & Business Development
Salary - Depending on experience (plus commission)
Haymarket Medical (MIMS Learning, GPonline, MIMS and Medeconomics) is currently seeking a Senior Sales Executive who really wants to make the most out of this opportunity to manage established accounts as well as focus on new business growth across our Medical Events. Reporting into the Account Director you will work alongside the rest of the team to maximise the commercial potential across both MIMS Learning Live and Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP) Annual Conference and Exhibition.
MIMS Learning Live is a popular clinical conference and exhibition series providing high-quality education for GPs and other primary care professionals. Drawing on the expertise of MIMS Learning’s online clinical education portal, each one day-conference covers a variety of topics, presented by clinical experts, providing delegates with 5+ hours of CPD.
The Annual Conference and Exhibition is the RCGP’s flagship event which is the must attend event of the year for UK and international GPs. The conference offers more than 80 hours of sessions in a programme tackling the latest clinical developments across the UK alongside a growing and varied exhibition.
Excitingly, MIMS Learning Live and RCGP AC are growing , so this role will also encompass delivery of revenues across the whole portfolio.
The successful candidate will be expected to show the best possible attitude, output and desire to champion all our events in the sector You will be responsible for delivering revenue that includes exhibition and sponsorship sales, events activity and bespoke solutions.
This role is perfect for someone who is eager to develop, take ownership of their own client base as well as identifying and developing new opportunities, sell across a growing range of products and be a part of a successful and dynamic sales team.
- Maximise revenue for the large scale Medical Events portfolio from your assigned client base and new business areas
- Work consultatively with clients to improve client service and sales across the portfolio and deliver creative solutions where necessary
- Professionally represent Haymarket as well as MIMS Learning Live and RCGP both internally and externally
- Keen to learn and understand the sector which you operate within to help build strong relationships with clients.
- Have an understanding of digital products and feel confident presenting content solutions.
The qualities we're looking for in Sales / Snr Sales Executive are:
- Someone who is keen to succeed and make a name for themselves within the business
- An understanding of sales structure and confidence to sell consultatively
- Have a proven track record of handling objections and negotiate effectively
- Ability to really listen to client needs and present relevant products
- Confident in multi-tasking and proficient time management skills
- Be consistently professional and well-presented
- Be self-motivated whilst being a team player
- Ambitious and very target driven
- Good communicator, face to face and in writing
- Strong attention to detail
- Accountable and responsible
- Ability to problem solve and seek to improve
- An understanding or interest in the medical sector desirable
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth