Marketing Executive and TV Audience Coordinator
This role operates across the Marketing department and TV audience finding department.
Marketing responsibilities Include:
Managing marketing campaigns for clients including:
- Working with clients and designers to create promotional assets for their shows
- Working with venues to promote shows including sending copy, image and marketing materials in a timely fashion as well as regular contact with the venue in the run up to a show to discuss activity to promote it
- Putting a marketing budget together and managing a budget control sheet for show and tours
- Providing regular sales and other project information to key stakeholders
- Assisting senior members of the marketing team on larger tours and shows
- Working with ticket agents and venues to ensure the best possible promotion for shows
- Attend shows as a representative of the company
Avalon has a TV audience sourcing arm, which is responsible for finding and securing audiences for Avalon shows that have a live studio audience e.g. Taskmaster, The Russell Howard Hour, Not Going out etc. All audience tickets are free and over-subscribed.
On the TV Recordings side, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Liaising with Avalon Television production teams to manage the set up and running of audiences
- Managing campaign activity for each project, ensuring we have enough tickets allocated for each show
- Attending show recordings outside of office hours
- Dealing with the general public confidently and professionally
- Handling the registration of all audience members and deal with members of the general public who are turned away once the show is full.
- Experience in similar position within the live comedy, theatre, TV or Entertainment industry
- Great attention to detail
- Experience of working with excel
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to prioritise.
Apply for Marketing Executive and TV Audience Coordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly