Social Media Content Strategist - Community Management & Social Media
Social Media Content Strategist
The Rankin Group are searching for a Social Media Content Strategist to develop paid and non-paid social media and content strategies, helping to grow our businesses through a variety of online and social channels. In this role, the Strategist insures that the agency provides:
- Sound and responsible social media / content strategy and planning.
- Proper and innovative execution of work in all areas on schedule.
- A consistently superior creative product.
- Interest in and aptitude for developing social media and content strategy solutions
- Minimum of 4 years experience as a strategist in a creative agency or digital agency environment
- Possesses understanding of Social advertising campaign management and optimization practices across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Pinterest.
- Monitors the latest trends in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how we and our clients can best leverage new tools and services
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create weekly/monthly reports, including analysis for insights, optimizations and future strategy development
- Demonstrates strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from business objectives and implement those plans
- Displays organizational capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of social advertising campaigns
- Exhibits solid communication skills in order to effectively present strategic and tactical plans
- Demonstrates understanding of and ability to facilitate and manage forecasting, budgeting and pacing, campaign creation and optimization
- Possesses well developed analytical ability to extract insight from data and plan next steps across multiple marketing mediums
- Ability to self-manage while managing supporting members around the business and projects under tight deadlines
Please send your CV and brief covering letter addressing how you match the requirements. Email: email@example.com with ‘Your Name – Social Media Content Strategist’ in the subject field, attaching a CV. Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.