Account Director - Retail - Integrated Agency - London
A seasoned Account Director with Retail expertise is required to join this top brand experience/brand activation agency in London.
This is a global brand experience agency operating in 56 markets around the world. They help brands thrive in an omni-channel world by shaping and changing people's behaviour at pivotal moments along the Purchase Decision Journey. They have expertise in physical retail, ecommerce, experiential, branding & design and consultancy.
The successful candidate would have a good understanding of retail and ideally have had some exposure to the financial services category in their career (or similar). The key role of the Account Director is to ensure the successful development and implementation of client campaigns, through effective, profitable teamwork.
- Be a key player in strategic discussions
- Demonstrate a solid strategic and executional understanding of the client's business
- Understand the external influences and how the agency can add value to the client
- Proactively think ahead to seek solutions and opportunities to issues
- Develop and manage close working relationships with the client
- Ensure the effective interrogation of the brief
- Strive to maintain and constantly improve creative standards
- Work effectively with Project Management
- To maintain responsibility and accountability for the financial health of the client
- Generate and continually strive for organic growth of the client business and effectively cross sell capabilities
- Effectively manage a team and be a key motivator for all team members.
Is This You?
- 4-5 years agency experience
- Retail expertise with strong digital skills
- Have experience of developing comms ideas and best practise point of sale as well as activations (including digital application)
- Manage an Account Manager and their career development
- Work closely with the Project Manager and build strong relationships with production companies and suppliers
- Work closely with sister agencies and participating in cross agency meetings and discussions
- Understanding of the entire creative process from planning and strategy to production and implementation. Leading and managing the process
- Becoming a trusted client partner and building open and honest relationships with clients
If this is the role for you, please apply immediately.