Senior Brand Builder
7 days left
Senior Brand Builder
Elephants Can’t Jump is the brand agency that helps brands and organisations to jump ahead.
We deliver agile thinking and competitive differentiation through our Footprint Brand Strategy, Stampede Innovation and Herd Insight offers.
Since 2000 we have worked with multinationals and start-ups across different sectors to tackle brand challenges of all shapes and sizes, whether that’s uncovering insight to drive a new brand or category strategy or creating ideas for new product or service development.
Our brand builder team plays a central role in the agency and is involved in all projects within the different disciplines of brand strategy, innovation and research. Right now, we’re looking for a Senior Brand Builder on a 9-month fixed term contract who will help to deliver outstanding work and breakthroughs for the brands we work on.
What being part of the herd is like:
You’ll be joining a close-knit bunch of passionate, inquisitive, creative people. We tackle brand problems of every shape and size, we meet daily for creative rumbles, and we all love to get stuck in and take responsibility. No two days are ever the same around here. We pride ourselves in the work we do and believe that the best work happens when you’re having fun.
- Consistent and seamless delivery of brand strategy, innovation and research projects for diverse, market-leading clients
- Client facing role from the start with responsibilities for day to day client management and building client relationships
- Using insight to create compelling, differentiated brand strategy and breakthrough innovation concepts
- Design, delivery and analysis of a range of research methodologies
- Developing proposals with support from senior Elephants
- Line management and mentoring
- Contributing to our blog pieces and staying abreast of the latest thinking
- Passion for and curiosity in brands and innovation
- Good understanding of key deliverables such as positioning, concepts and research
- Excellent organisational skills with ability to independently manage medium sized projects
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to structure and deliver client presentations in a clear, compelling way
- Strong critical thinking and analysis
- Creativity, both making connections and original thinking
- Commercially astute
- Strong sense of individual responsibility as well as ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Whilst we welcome people from a wide range of backgrounds, we are particularly keen to hear from people with marketing experience, whether that’s agency or client side
- Ideally you will have 4 - 5 years professional experience and be educated to degree level or equivalent
- October 2018 (fixed term 9-month contract)
If you’re interested in applying for this role, send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com using the portal below.
Apply for Senior Brand Builder
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly