Account Director - B2B PR
My client is a successful top PR agency looking to appoint an Account Director to lead on their technology clients.
You will be responsible for driving media coverage, crafting creative ideas and high quality content, leading projects, supporting new business activities and ensuring the smooth running of accounts.
You will primarily be responsible for actively leading the day to day running of the accounts and you'll support the senior team in marketing initiatives, managing current partnerships and developing new partnerships.
You will be responsible for supporting Directors in driving forward key technology accounts. This includes responsibility for building and maintaining relationships with clients and managing teams to ensure delivery of activity to a consistently high standard. Part of the role will also be supporting the Directors in reviewing and driving forward client strategy, developing plans and spotting opportunities for organic growth.
You will also be a key part of developing the wider technology team's new business efforts to win and service reputation management briefs that deliver award-winning results and genuine change for clients.
* Being the day-to-day lead on a portfolio of accounts for high profile tech clients
* Building and managing relationships with key clients
* Managing multiple projects and being responsible for their successful delivery
* Contributing to the creation of innovative communications campaigns spanning traditional and social channels
* Using your media relations skills and network to gain the best coverage for clients
* Keeping up to date with the latest Technology trends and innovations
The role is paying £55k and applications are welcomed from existing Account Directors as well as Senior Account Managers looking to step up. APPLY TODAY!
Apply for Account Director - B2B PR
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly