Account Director - B2B
My client is the b2b arm of a networked agency and they are a fast growing team with an exciting range of clients in the tech, engineering and Financial Service space. They are growing their b2b remit beyond advertising and looking for an ambitious, experienced B2B player to join the team as an Account Director to work on some of our key accounts.
WHO YOU ARE
- You are an experienced B2B Account Director, looking for a new challenge with excellent opportunities to further your career path in a fast growing, big brand agency.
- You have expertise in campaign planning that have delivered over and above clients objectives.
- You understand the b2b landscape – lead generation, nurture, sales enablement, customer onboarding and partner marketing.
- Your belief that ‘nothing is impossible’ is infectious and you use your knowledge and experience to make the impossible a reality wherever you go
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Ensure the agency's creative, planning and digital teams consistently deliver best in class big ideas and strategic, digital first thinking
- Identify upcoming opportunities and conflicts for your clients and the business.
- Serve as the primary contact with the client on all areas of work
- Lead and connect all key agency partners involved in campaigns to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide ongoing education and insight into the ever changing b2b landscape; ensure that the latest thinking is applied to our strategic and creative outputs
- Guard brand equity, agency reputation and credibility
- Collaborate with producers, creative, project managers and planners to deliver outstanding work for our clients
- Be an inspiring leader to those who work for you, setting the example of what it takes to be a brilliant account director
WHAT IT TAKES
- Being motivated, tenacious and ambitious
- A hunger to make brilliant work that will define your career
- Excellent communication, presentation and management skills: an ability to convince and influence others effectively, proactive in handling complex situations, negotiations and problems
- Strong client-facing skills and proven experience of building and maintaining partnerships
- Knowledge of procurement, b2b marketing sector standards and best-practices
- Able to prioritise, communicate and delegate to the wider team
- Motivate and inspire the team around you to bring their best
- Handle stressful situations and deadlines calmly and without flapping
- Experience in team training and education, supporting collaboration and good teamwork skills
WHY YOU’LL SUCCEED
- We want you to be the best you can possibly be and you have the whole agency’s support
- Clear KPIs, achievable goals and regular appraisals
- Bespoke training and development courses
- Working alongside and learning from the best talent in the industry