Social Media Manager
Social Media Manager
Buckinghamshire - £25,000 - £35,000
A Market leading integrated agency is looking for a creative and strategic social media marketing professional to work on Organic and Paid campaigns for some high value clients
A market-leading digital B2B agency with one of the best reputations in the business is looking for a social media manager. They are at the top of their game, producing some superb creative work and are really pushing the boundaries of what an agency can offer. The offices are in a picturesque Buckinghamshire location and have plenty of space for parking. There is a buzz around the offices and they've work hard to create an attractive culture and brilliant working environment for all staff. They have a low rate of staff turnover have recently opened a new office in the U.S and are keen to continue their rapid growth in the UK…
The agency is on the lookout for an experienced social media marketingprofessional. Someone who can devise solid paid and organic social media campaigns to increase brand awareness for clients across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other major social platforms. Reporting directly into the Media Director, it's a role with a lot of responsibility and scope for growth, ideal for someone looking for career progression. Responsibilities will include:
- Planning, executing, optimising paid and organic social media campaigns across multiple markets
- Proactively managing social media communities & creating engaging and relevant content in collaboration with the creative and copy teams
- Working with LinkedIn/Facebook/Twitter campaign manager platforms, Google Analytics, AdWords and social listing tools such as Radian 6, Oracle SRM and BrandWatch.
- Managing social media budgets and producing monthly reports on ROI and campaign performance.
- Acting as a vocal advocate for Social Media across all clients and within the agency.
Not only will you be working for one of the most well recognised agencies in their field, but you'll recieved a very competitive salary as well as private healthcare, 25 days' holiday, a good pension contribution, a buzzing social calendar with their own little mini-festival each summer and the chance to join an agency that offers strong provision for growth, and low staff turnover.
For more information, please apply in full confidence