The opportunity has arisen for an experienced Bid Writer to join this partner-led consultancy based in Bromsgrove. This business prides itself in providing straightforward advice and has grown significantly since their creation many years ago. They aim to continue this growth by recruiting individuals who share in their values and can add value to a closely knit and friendly organisation.
Reporting directly into the Bid Manager, the Bid Writer is responsible for the successful completion of tenders in accordance with agreed company processes and best practical methodologies. This person will play a leading role in ensuring the effective coordination and timely completion of tenders.
Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out research for initial meetings and leading such meetings to ensure the capture of information necessary to the completion of the tender
- Proactively develop and manage a network of subject matter experts
- Communicate key messages to key stakeholders in a timely manner with the ability to influence at senior level
- Production of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires (PQQs), Invitation to Tenders (ITTs) and Presentations in accordance with agreed deadlines
- Fully own and take responsibility for tender projects
- Work with the Bid Designer to produce high quality bid response documents ensuring there is available time and support to produce the required format
- Deliver completed written proposal responses to the Bid Manager against agreed RFP deadlines
- Re-write/edit proposal responses from a variety of stakeholders which will typically involve contributions from sales, marketing, technical/product, finance, commercial, legal and delivery.
The successful candidate must have previous experience within a Bid Writing role.
The company itself promote 'employees flourishing' both internally and via their services and promote an environment and benefits package that supports this ethos.
Please apply or contact Jessie at Blue Skies to discuss further.
£30,000 - £40,000 DOE
Apply for Bid Writer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly