This company is an extremely well-known consumer brand with a number of product ranges sold within grocery and home retail. They also have a commercial business selling products into a number of verticals and this is where they have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Assistant with a digital bias.
The Role: Working as part of a the marketing team, the role will develop and execute all social media content plans and email marketing activity to drive brand awareness and generate leads for the sales team.
- Social media; write engaging content to engage with all customers and drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Email marketing- plan, segment and create the campaigns, including copy-writing
- Manage agencies on content creation
- Assist with the design and creation of marketing collateral; posters, flyers, case studies
- Create e-newsletters for internal and external communications
- Competitor activity and reporting
- Ideally have knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, InDesign
The candidate: To be considered for the Marketing Assistant role you will ideally have some experience of social media and email marketing as well as some offline marketing experience. A commercial understanding of lead generation is essential along with strong communication skills and a desire to develop.
This role offers a salary of £20,000 - £23,000 plus benefits.
The role would also suit an existing Digital Marketing Assistant or Social and Content Assistant
This Marketing Assistant role is commutable from High Wycombe, Maidenhead, Slough, Beaconsfield, Hemel Hempstead, Uxbridge, London
Marketing Assistant, Uxbridge, £20000 - £23000