- Multi-brand eCommerce offering.
- Candidates with a passion for cycling.
- Strategic elements of an eCommerce role.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the eCommerce Manager, you’ll work across 2 eCommerce sites (nice variety here). You’ll assist them with reporting and analysis of customer behaviour (Google / Adobe Analytics), using this insight to inform your overall strategy. Roles at this level don’t always have this exposure, so it’s a great training ground to develop advanced eCommerce skills.
Day to day responsibilities will include managing and uploading content (imagery, videos, product information etc), in some instances putting your copywriting skills to the test to create persuasive content. Tying in seasonal ranges and promotions will help impact on conversions and keep your approach tailored throughout the year.
The juicier elements involve optimising site navigation (testing tools), lister page rankings and improving overall search functionality.
- What experience you’ll need
- Solid experience in an eCommerce role.
- A passion for sports, ideally cycling.
- Strong analytical skills, i.e. Google Analytics / Adobe Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Fantastic time management skills.
There is a competitive salary on offer, further to a range of benefits including a generous holiday allowance and staff discounts. Get in touch for more information.
Give Joe a ring or email for more information.