Social Media Marketing Manager
Our client is a leading high street retailer currently looking for a Social Media & Marketing Manager to join their marketing team. We are looking for someone who is skilled in creating content and driving awareness, as well as experienced in building and developing an influencer base. The ideal candidate would need to have fashion retail experience - ideally within a company that had massive reach. The role has 2 direct reports ( Social Media Coordinator and Influencing Marketing Assistant), so the candidate will need to have management experience.
Purpose of role:
- Are you a specialist in social media, with a real passion for community cultivation, platform strategy and campaign planning?
- This is a fantastic opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join our Brand & Content Marketing team. In this role, you will deliver best in class social media activity and influencer strategy, ensuring the brands are seen by their customers as relevant, engaging and aspirational
- You will champion social media as a vital communications and direct response platform with the aim of growing deep engagement with an audience of brand advocates. You will work closely with the Brand Editor and Brand Marketing Manager, generating innovative and creative content that inspires our customers and lands the wider marketing strategy across our channels to deliver a cohesive brand narrative.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responsible for delivering the social media strategy and KPIs
- Generate innovative and creative social and influencer content to encourage new and existing customer engagement
- Develop seasonal social media campaigns to align with marketing objectives
- Work with the Brand Editor to develop tone of voice guidelines across the channels and ensure all content delivers against that tone
- Support international markets in developing their social channels and influencer content
- Work alongside the Digital team to ensure that our social channels (where possible) are one click away from sale, and clearly support trade messaging
- Create and cascade monthly, weekly and yearly reports. Taking learnings and implementing across future content
- Keep up to date on emerging social media and fashion trends
- Develop and manage the Social Media Coordinator and Influencer Executive to support the delivery of the strategy and day-to-day running of social media channels
- Build, optimize and deliver brand social media advertising - across Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter and Pinterest
- Ownership of the influencer strategy and management of influencer relationships and activity for all brands and across all tiers
- Alongside the Brand Editor, support on social shoots (still and video) production and creation
- Owner of our social media management systems and tools
- Responsible for content across the website - ensuring brand aspiration and identity is maintained but that click and conversion is the end goal
Key Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Proven marketing experience at management level within a fashion retail environment
- An in-depth understanding of the functionality and best practices of all major social platforms
- Experience sourcing and managing content development and publishing
- The ability to shift focus to business priorities as needed and excited by change
- Experience developing a brand social media strategy and demonstrating how this has been brought to life
- Ability to present/sell in the value of influencing and owned social media to senior stake holders
- Experience with financial forecasting within a media budget
- Previous multichannel experience
- Open to new projects, to suit the changing nature of the business
- An individual who is conscientious and keeps customer front of mind
- An objective analyst who challenges existing ways of working, thinks outside the box and offers solutions
- Ability to work under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment
- Creative thinker
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercially aware
- Outgoing and confident in presenting ideas to the business
Please send CV stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.