We are looking for an experienced Associate Director or an experienced manager looking for a step up, to join our lively Global Investment team. The Global Investment team is a dedicated unit within Omnicom Media Group (Advertising Industry) to drive value creation and monitor and deliver commitments to our well established and growing client base. It is built around experienced media traders, auditors and analysts whose job is to share and apply investment best practice across the network and ensure that our clients always receive the best media value and investment guidance.
The team play a vital role quantifying and tracking media buying performance across all Omnicom Media Group markets for clients. We strive to define new ways of measuring value to ensure we continue to lead the industry in this area.
The ideal candidate will have experience within a local market agency buying team (any medium), media auditor at a media vendor or within an International Media Investment/Trading/Accountability team. Possess excellent man-management, communication and strategy skills. A team player who can deliver results and build and maintain relationships with clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Support Global Investment Director (GID) with client relationships
- Manage team and take responsibility for their output, development and efficiency of work
- Deliver client commitments
- Assist Directors in identifying opportunities to recommend use of investment products across client portfolio
- Create media strategies for optimising client results
- Develop and leverage strong relationships with the senior global trading community, external media auditors and our clients
- Support team on global pitches
- Identify best practice and assist and advise local markets on strategies to achieve buying commitments
Desired Skills & Experience
- Very strong understanding and interest in media measurement metrics, KPIs and market pricing dynamics across all media
- Strong working knowledge of external auditors practice, methods, methodology in at least one market (preferably multi-market)
- Enquiring mind that wants to push boundaries and create new approaches.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, able to explain complicated concepts with clarity and develop strong working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Experience of supervising or managing team members
- International media experience ideal but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail & well established organisational and analytical skills
- Highly numerate, skilled in value methodology and highly competent on Excel.
In return we will provide an international, fun working environment working in which you will have the opportunity to work on high profile blue-chip global clients and develop your media career.
Omnicom Media Group is the media services division of Omnicom Group Inc., the leading global advertising, marketing and corporate communications company, providing services to over 5,000 clients in more than 100 countries.
Omnicom Media Group includes the full service media networks OMD Worldwide, PHD Network and Hearts & Science, leading global data and analytics company, Annalect, as well as several media specialist companies including search and social specialist Resolution, digital trading platform Accuen, Novus, Optimum Sports/Fuse, Outdoor Media Group, Content Collective, and direct response agency Pathway.
We offer unparalleled representation in the marketplace, as well as a depth of capabilities and experience to drive leadership and innovation in every media type.
Apply for Associate Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly