Consumer Insight Manager
CONSUMER INSIGHT MANAGER
£38,000 - £43,000 + bonus, benefits
Top tier FMCG Market Research Agency with a growing commercial team are looking for a talented Category Analyst or Executive to join their business and help drive growth at an exciting and busy time.
• Own revenue responsibility for a significant portfolio of accounts.
• Lead the day to day servicing of our key clients.
• Build and maintain relationships across your accounts.
• Help develop and enact ongoing account plans to drive incremental revenue.
• To work in close conjunction with your wider client service team to enhance the client’s standing beyond ‘traditional data’ service/insight delivery and make us a critical part of their business.
• Responsibility for a team of team of Category Analysts and Client Executives.
The Successful Applicant
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to build strong client relationships.
• Commercial acumen and the confidence to turn opportunities into sales.
• Keen to develop know ledge and be seen as an expert, talking articulately about the industry and client challenges to connect with client needs.
• Ability to build rapport and challenge clients to ascertain underlying business issues.
• Compelling and engaging communication style that conveys the expertise expected of a Manager.
• A proven ability in delivering insightful presentations with impact.
• Work independently when required but still be responsive to receiving feedback and direction from their line manager.
• Being flexible, tactful and sensitive to others, and display good social and communication skills.
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary, bonus, benefits