Our client is the world’s largest information technology media company and currently an opening for a Program Coordinator with the Global Solutions. The Global Solutions builds international brand recognition for the industry's leading IT companies by developing globally integrated marketing programs via the print, online, social media, mobile and event solutions worldwide.
The role of the Program Coordinator within is integral to the success of the organisation.
The Program Coordinator role within the group provides a solid grounding in the methods and practices of Marketing Communications. Working on the Marketing campaigns of Global IT Organisations, provides insight into technology, marketing and publishing best practices.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 1-2 years of office experience in marketing or a related field is strongly preferred
- You must be a self-starter with a “can-do” attitude who is always willing to try new things and think outside the box
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; ability to create accurate documentation using Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent organisational skills along with superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail and the ability to maintain the highest standards whilst under pressure
- Ability to interact with a wide range of people involved in campaigns and coordinate activities
GCSE: English and Maths A to C
Degree preferred but not essential
If this sounds like you, get in touch - Angela Izard at Morgan Rutherford Associates Ltd.
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly