This is an exciting position in a great company that has grown in leaps and bounds since being launched in 2007.
We are looking for a candidate with the experience, knowledge base and confidence to educate and inspire new and existing clients and agencies for this premium title portfolio. The ideal candidate will be passionate and knowledgeable about the media/magazine industry. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining relationships, building new client relationships and selling across multi-channel platforms (print, digital, audio, events and content). International Media sales experience would be a distinct advantage
Main duties and responsibilities
• Meet and exceed sales targets.
• Manage existing client and agency relationships for both print, digital, audio and events.
• Generate new business through both the existing and new client base.
• Pitch the entire company portfolio to clients and agencies.
• Report regularly to the Sales Director on strategy and plans to drive revenue.
• Discuss, present and recommend Monocle products and make appropriate recommendations to clients based on their needs.
• At least three years experience of selling print and digital advertising and/or bespoke solutions.
• An excellent understanding of the advertising landscape, especially by sector.
• Strong relationships with media agencies and relevant key clients.
• A proven track record of successfully selling custom solutions and integrated programmes.
• Excellent analytical, creative and presentation skills.
• Superior written and verbal communication skills.
• The right to live and work in the UK.
• English fluency essential, other languages an advantage.
• Must be a team player.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly