Major Players are working with an amazing e-commerce brand, who are going from strength to strength. They are experts in their field and are looking for an experienced studio manger to come on board and take their marketing efforts to the next level. You will be working on global projects with a fantastic team, ensuring that communications are consistent across all touch points.
They are looking for someone who is confident working on projects from brief to completion, compiling Studio Schedules for senior management meetings and consolidations client needs effectively. You will also be able to:
* Take client briefs, assign creatives to a project, manage outputs and ensure deadlines are met
* Review daily resource and workload schedules, book freelancers and organise agency support when needed
* Keep everyone up to date on a projects status
* Discuss solutions in order continuously improve work flow
* Understand that you are a digital business, mobile first and ensure that this is always front of mind in all briefs
* Manage the team's feedback
* Understand the design processes and feel comfortable taking part in creative brainstorms (desirable not essential)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with strong organisational skills, experience in a role where implementing process is key and who has worked across integrated communications (ideally within a digital retail environment). Most importantly, you will be confident providing support to the marketing team and be a point of call to funnel information between project owners and studio.
The role will offer you a competitive salary along with a range of benefits, as well as the chance to work with a brilliant team of individuals, creating a fantastic brand and taking responsibility as they grow into a global market.