Senior Test Analyst
Our Test Analysts play a key role within the Tech team and support the development of our web product suite, supporting the growth of digital programmes across the agency’s impressive client portfolio. They work closely with all teams across the agency to deliver high quality, high performance multi-device consumer facing websites.
We are very excited to be looking for a new Senior Test Analyst to join the team and lead from the front. This is a great opportunity for a talented and experienced Tester to work with an impressive delivery team on big brand client projects.
What you will do…
- Architect, design and maintain automated testing using tools such as Selenium, Gherkin, Cucumber
- Take responsibility for evolving, moulding and implementing test processes and methodologies
- Test analysis, execution and management of bugs, creating well written and documented tickets
- Analyse User stories and their acceptance criteria to identify test cases that ensure the correct delivery of requirements
- Implement and upkeep of automated tests and frameworks
- Mentor and provide direction for the QA team as it flexes and grows
- Act as a guardian of quality for all projects, ensuring all output is of the highest standard for our clients
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have a proven experience of working in a similar role, within a digital agency or Agile development environment
- You'll be able to design, implement and maintain an automated testing framework and be well versed with testing tools such as Selenium, Gherkin/Cucumber etc
- Experience of testing websites, mobile apps, emails and databases with the ability to interrogate code and data
- Jira and Confluence would be great too
- You’ll have an eagle eye for detail and have a genuine desire to deliver high quality efficient and delightful user experiences
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must, you’ll have a knack of making the complex simple
- A gravitas to inspire and lead your team to fulfil their potential and raise the bar
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 200 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with likeminded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 17th August 2018
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the
Apply for Senior Test Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly