Creative Designer - 2D / 3D
Creative Designer - (2D / 3D)
A Creative Designer is required to join our clients in-house studio based in the Cotswolds. As leaders in bar design, they pride themselves on not only delivering the best operational solutions but driving innovation for the way bars work around the world. Their talented team is essential to the success of projects, working closely with clients ensuring each bar is designed, built and installed seamlessly.
Being exposed to all aspects of the design process, this is a fantastic opportunity for a creative individual with great communication skills, a highly organised approach and excellent attention to detail to join their multi-disciplined team and work with them in this exciting industry.
The Creative Designer (2D / 3D) role includes;
- Project coordination; from initial brief through to installation, delivering projects on time and to budget;
- Dealing directly with clients, architects, site trades and suppliers;
- Design development following company methodology and systems;
- Producing 3D CAD models and visuals ;
- Producing 2D technical drawings for production.
The essential skills required for the Creative Designer (2D / 3D) are as follows;
- Degree in design or similar (2.2 minimum);
- Experience using 2D /3D CAD software's -ArchiCAD is advantageous but full training will be given;
- Attention to detail with a practical and technical mind whilst working to project deadlines;
- Organised approach, capable of working on multiple projects at once.
- Creative eye bringing fresh ideas and a can do attitude to the design process;
- A positive and confident personality;
- Knowledge of materials and manufacture processes;
- Experience within a design studio.
If you think you could be the Creative Designer (2D / 3D) our client is looking for then get in touch.