We are looking for an intelligent, enthusiastic and dynamic Account Manager to join this rapidly growing B2B agency in the Thames Valley.
The new Account Manager will be responsible for the implementation of integrated client campaigns involving the creation of ads, websites, apps, events, DM, vendor campaigns and incentives. To achieve this on time and to budget you'll need to be a marketing communications expert with the ability and confidence to advise global clients on the most effective ways to achieve their objectives. You will be asked to deliver world class customer and forge strong relationships at all levels. You will also have great people skills and be a confident team player.
The overall objective of the role is to manage efficient and effective integrated campaigns and spot opportunities to pitch and create new ideas for the benefit of the clients.
You'll be asked to
• Become the 'knowledge holder’ for all aspects of your campaigns, fully understand the products, services and sector of your clients, and communicate with all campaign contributors to deliver great results
• Ensure that your internal teams and client contacts are managed effectively to get the best results in the most efficient manner
• Review client and project profitability reports and implement changes to improve profitability whist maintaining quality
• Create appropriate briefing documents, timelines and status reports to ensure client approval is provided at each step of the campaign
• Recommend alternative approaches to requests that can't be met.
• Support and mentor an Account Executive to ensure all processes are followed
• Create and review project timelines and quotations
• Create meetings, call agendas and contact reports
• Accurate and efficient scheduling and time tracking against projects
• Help shape and develop client briefs
• Understand the subject matter of your client campaigns, and be able to talk confidently about them
• Take an active interest and keen knowledge of industry and marketing trends
• Work with the rest of the account team to identify business development opportunities for your clients and support the leadership team with the overall business objectives
You should have
- A proactive and successful approach as an Account Manager or Senior Account Exec with a reputation for getting it done
- Two years experience within a B2B agency environment, ideally but not necessarily within technology
- A sharp mind and a good academic record
- Drive and ambition but the humility to know you are not the finished product yet.
- A good communicator with strong people skills and a natural inclination to do the right thing for colleagues and clients alike.
This is a great opportunity to join a truly fantastic agency and make a real impact with global clients.