Farringdon, London | Boutique integrated agency | £40-45,000
After a stellar couple of years marked by big account wins, impressive hires and award-winning work, this London agency is looking for an Account Director to lead a high profile account.
Based in one of London's agency hubs, this creative shop have enjoyed a huge couple of years. Working with a number of blue chip B2B brands, this agency has produced a raft of award-winning campaigns. An agency full of talented people, this company has built a solid reputation for combining strategic nous with creative flair to produce campaigns that more than exceed their clients' expectations.
Behind the scenes, they are a tight, mutually-supportive group. The culture is one of collaboration and from the Senior Management Team down, everybody mucks in.
Working into an empowering Head of Account Management, the Account Director will be the key day to day figure for a high profile global account. As such, the successful applicant will have the opportunity to:
- Liaise with client stakeholders who value the agency partnership
- Have a genuine say into account strategy
- Mentor an Account Manager and Account Executive
- Learn from key senior colleagues
- Manage a significant account budget
This is a great role for a proven Account Director looking to have more impact on their account. Having already made your way to AD level within a creative agency, you will have:
- Built exceptional relationships with clients and colleagues
- Grown your account revenue/profitability
- Become a trusted partner for your clients
- Experience of B2B (ideally Financial Services) accounts
- Worked across broad, integrated campaigns
For more information about this Account Director role, please apply immediately. Your application will go directly to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.