Creative/ Art Director - Entertainment
We’re on the hunt for a Creative/ Art Director to join our wonderful London team.
Nice and Serious is an ethical creative agency based in London and New York. We believe good causes deserve to be given the best possible creative and we’ve spent the last 10 years doing just that.
We’ve been through an evolution; from a production company, through a creative studio, and now to an agency, where we’re not only responsible for executing the end product, but also setting the agenda, developing the strategy, planning and delivering campaigns and offering brand consultancy.
We're looking for someone who cares about the serious stuff; someone who is passionate about coming up with great ideas and above all, wants to leave the world in a better place than they found it. So if this sounds like you, please read on!
- Coming up with creative ideas for good causes.
- Conceptualising, planning and designing outstanding work for our clients across different departments.
- Thinking strategically about the stuff we make.
- Presenting and selling creative ideas to our clients.
- Explaining and defending creative decisions to our clients.
- Ensuring ideas stay on track throughout the production process.
- Problem solving and coming up with solutions to speed bumps along the way.
- Working on proposals.
- Taking part in team brainstorms.
- Refine and choosing creative concepts
- Developing ideas with our creative director.
- Keeping yourself and the team up to date with new creative trends.
To apply Please send your portfolio, CV and a few words about why you think you’d be great for the job to - firstname.lastname@example.org