Account Manager - cutting-edge digital agency based in Kingston Upon Thames
Account Manager – Surrey based, award winning digital agency
Fancy joining a cutting-edge digital agency based in Kingston Upon Thames?
This exciting role is for an award-winning B2B agency who produce intelligent and cutting-edge digital output. They don’t limit themselves to a specific sector, and have a client base that includes agencies, media companies and some of the world’s biggest digital brands. This diversity of clients delivers continually engaging work that could range from launching an innovative e-commerce site for a software provider, to creating an online competition for a multi-national drinks brand.
Because of recent growth, there is a fantastic new opportunity for an Account Manager to join their client services team. The right candidate can become an integral part of this agency, delivering strategic support throughout their clients’ digital initiatives. Reporting into the Client Services Director, this role will work within the small, dynamic client services team to help grow and nurture their accounts. As with any small company, the successful candidate with benefit from flexibility and variety of work, as well as having a tight-knit, supportive senior team to help them learn and grow with the business.
To be successful you will be a digital native with strong communication skills. You’ll be a good fit for the company and an experienced Account Manager or an ambitious Account Executive looking to step up to the next level. You’ll have genuine passion for digital marketing and be eager to help your clients meet their success criteria across their digital initiatives. You should have proven ability to meet challenges with creative solutions and manage multiple clients and projects simultaneously. You will also have experience of dealing with clients directly, as well as working with people at all levels of the agency, including project management, client services, creative, developers and search teams.
Typical day to day activities
- Grow and nurture relationships with clients and key project stakeholders
- Identify and progress opportunities within existing client base
- Develop, prepare and deliver costs and proposals for new projects
- Present costs, proposals and creative/strategic work to client
- Check project costs and burn against budget to ensure profitability
- Act as a conduit between clients and the agency, and the client services team and PMs
- Set up and maintain regular client status and run regular status meetings
- Brief project managers, creative, development and search teams
- Be responsible for external running of website design and build projects, brand projects, SEO and PPC campaigns, rich media advertising, display banner campaigns, online competitions and social media
- Sense check and quality assurance of deliverables before client presentations
- Prepare, attend and write up Discovery Sessions to help flesh out client's brand, business and marketing objectives
The agency is offering a generous holiday allowance, regular salary reviews and the day off on your birthday. They have a positive, social work environment and encourage a reasonable work-life balance for everyone, at all levels. Oh, and they have great coffee, too!
Apply for Account Manager - cutting-edge digital agency based in Kingston Upon Thames
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly