Attribution Manager - London
£60,000 - £70,000
Major Players is working with one of the most successful and high-growth technology companies in Europe. The Attribution manager will be at the forefront of an exciting project as well as other key data projects and will be the attribution expert of the widely used and popular app. This exciting opportunity comes with benefits including discounted gym memberships, private medical care and incredible social events.
Responsibilities - Attribution Manager
* Help local markets make better budget and optimisation decisions
* Train and educate marketing teams and the wider business about the benefits of attribution
* Work with the Data team to deliver projects on time and budget and constantly liaise with the markets
* Strong relationship with the app attribution provider
* Train and educate the markets on the app
* Strong relationships with Tech and Data teams to fix any implementation issues
* Able to reply to basic investigation questions from marketing teams around tagging, tracking, marketing analytics and cross channel optimisation
* Triage more advanced technical questions or requests to the right stakeholder in Data or Tech
* Educate Tech and Data teams about how marketing teams use technology and data to operate more effectively
Requirements - Attribution Manager
* A degree (or equivalent) in maths, computer science, economics or digital marketing
* At least 5 years experience in digital marketing or marketing analytics working for an app first business
* Strong technical marketing career
* Understanding of mobile measurement partners and web analytics tools
* Experience of driving technical marketing projects
* Analytical skills capable of drawing insights and optimisation opportunities from digital marketing campaigns
* Real people and communication skills
If this is the Attribution Manager role for you then do not hesitate to APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Harry Matthes" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Harry Matthes | DD: + 44| 207 845 7276 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.