Marketing Executive with Design Expertise (Maternity Cover - FTC)
4 days left
Our people are at the heart of everything we do at ITN. It’s vital that our workforce reflects the diversity of both our audience and the wider society in the UK, so we’re proud to be an equal opportunities employer and we actively seek candidates from diverse backgrounds and communities. We also recognise the importance of a good work life balance, so we do everything we can to accommodate flexible working, including part-time and job shares for all our roles. Please just let us know in your application or at any stage throughout the process if this is something you want to explore.
A creative individual with a flair for design and graphics, working to enhance our business to business communications and brand awareness. This role will provide marketing and graphics support to ITN Productions and all 8 of its business divisions*, including; supporting pitch creation, creating new marketing assets, producing email campaigns and content managing the website, all social media channels and digital platforms.
*ITNP Business divisions: Television, Advertising, Sport, News, Education, Industry News, Archive and Post Production
- Provide pitch and presentation graphics and editorial support
- Create new marketing assets and collateral for ITN Productions group and business divisions, ensuring all marketing material is easily accessible to all staff
- Content manage, maintain and help develop the ITN Productions’ website, social media channels and digital platforms, focusing on increasing awareness of ITN Productions projects, clients and accolades.
- Produce email marketing campaigns to promote ITN Productions business divisions to their key clients and target audience.
- Help facilitate and promote internal communications and collaboration
- Provide marketing support for industry events ITN Productions are participating in
- Promote ITN Productions’ brand and maintain brand integrity
These are the main requirements of the role and is not an exhaustive list of duties. It is intended to reflect the nature, range, and context of the work, which will change over time.
- Marketing qualification (CIM or degree)
- Strong graphic design capabilities - Photoshop and InDesign are ESSENTIAL
- Digitally minded and excellent IT skills - experience in email marketing software and CMS are beneficial
- Highly organised, meticulous with great attention to detail
- Passionate about social media with experience and knowledge of social media strategy and platforms
- Good at prioritising and managing time effectively
- Thorough understanding of B2B marketing
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Proficient copywriter
- Skilled with MS Office
- A strong communicator and personable