- Market-leading, specialist manufacturer with multiple brands.
- Autonomous, full-mix role.
- Central Bristol location with flexible working.
What you'll be doing
As Marketing Manager you will be working across a number of product brands and having responsibility for designing, managing and executing campaigns. You will be required to work with data analysis and understand the benefits of ATL and BTL approaches as well as being able to interpret and act quickly on market and consumer intelligence.
This is a hands on role with a high level of autonomy with the opportunity to develop your skills in crafting campaigns accross the whole marketing mix.
There will be some ad-hoc travel to the main business site in Exeter however your base wi be in central Bristol and you have the capacity to work from home when suitable.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Experience within a B2B marketing role
- Strong knowledge of brand and brand communications
- Evidence of campaign planning, design, execution with tangible results
- Evidence of creating or working on multichannel campaigns
- Awareness of manufacturing, construction or building services industries is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Along with the salary (£30000 - £35000) and benefits, you will have the opportunity and freedom to take this role by the srcuff of the neck and put your stamp on it. You will be part of an innovative team who are passionate about the work they do and they customers they service. You will work from a great office location in central Bristol, have the chance to interact with the wider sales team at the offices in Exeter from time to time and when possible, work from the comfort of your own home.
If this role looks exciting to you please give Jim a call on 01179269530. If it's not quite the right fit feel free to reach out and let us know what you are looking for!