Social Media Account Manager
Job Title: Social Media Account Manager - Property and Design Marketing Agency
Salary: £28,000 to £35,000 plus work benefits including 30+ days holiday and monthly surprise work socials
About The Property and Design Marketing Agency
A Social Media Account Manager opportunity at an outstanding marketing and communications agency, specialising in property, architecture and interior design. The Social Media Account Manager will have the scope to work with some of the most innovative property and design businesses in the UK. Looking to increase their digital marketing presence within the whole agency to 50%, the Social Media Account Manager role shows huge scope for growth within an expert property and design business.
About The Social Media Account Manager Role
As a Social Media Account Manager, you will play an influential digital role within an energetic and dynamic company, working alongside their biggest clients when taking ownership of their social media presence.
Key Responsibilities for the Social Media Account Manager:
* Manage multiple projects as well as owning at least 3-4 clients - campaign ideation, through to execution across multiple platforms
* Excel in website builds, email, paid advertising, SEO, content, social media and analytics
* Take ownership over social media accounts, liaising with clients directly on their social activities
* Manage relationships with key stakeholders against an agreed set of KPIs
* Measure each project against an agreed set of KPIs, liaising with the client regularly to update on progress and report to key stakeholders
You are a passionate and successful Social Media Professional with circa 2 years' experience. You're looking to progress your career in a rewarding new social media role, and you are ready to make a tangible difference to my client's success story.
Essential Skills and Competencies of the Account Manager:
* At least 2 years' experience with experience across social media campaigns, ideally with an interest in the property space.
* Experience across further digital channels; Content, paid advertising, SEO, etc.
* Agency-side experience to hit the ground running when working on a number of clients.
* An excellent communicator with the ability to manage relationships and expectations with clients and stakeholders
The Social Media Account Manager receives a highly competitive salary paying from £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about the Social Media Account Manager role or to apply send your CV now to email@example.com or call 0203 826 1209
Reuben Sinclair were voted UK's Best PR Agency Recruiter (MARA 2013).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.