I'm looking for a Junior Artworker to join a multi-level marketing company in London.
You will report to the Senior Graphic Designer for Europe and maintain a consistent brand message for the company campaigns and materials.
You will be required to update document layouts, marketing materials and collateral accordingly.
You should be familiar with multiple page documents, flyers and brochures.
The ideal candidate will be able to handle multiple jobs at any-one-time and have a good understanding of print processes, style sheets and file preparation for print and online using Adobe Creative Suite.
The job will cover a mix of print, online, social media and events related projects.
You should also be comfortable using Microsoft Office, in particular PowerPoint as presentations do form a key part of current Marketing collateral.
The Senior Graphic Designer and other Senior members of the Team will be on hand for help, guidance and mentoring.
- You will be updating and preparing marketing materials from existing documents and templates for the EU markets.
- To reflow multi language copy into document layouts and adjust any inconsistencies in styles, colours and typography
- Prepare and update PowerPoint slides
- To source, when needed, on-brand stock imagery for social media posts
- Attend meetings
- Be proactive about clarifying objectives and information
- Liaise directly with Printers
- Occasionally assist with retouching and visualising
- Keep up to date on assigned tasks and projects
- Work with project coordinators to prioritise and manage timelines on multiple projects
- Keep files and image library organised
- Keep up to date with current design trends and software
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Experience in Artworking and design
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating proficiency in artworking brochures other marketing collateral, banners and presentations
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud particularly InDesign; Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail with a good typographic interest and understanding
- Prepare files for print and online
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Keeping up to date with deadlines
- Periodic travel for events may be required
- Additional language an advantage: Dutch, French, Spanish, German
Please apply with a recent CV and portfolio
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.