Lead Data Scientist | Global Market Intelligence Agency
Are you a Senior Quant Researcher looking for a move into a true Data Science role? Maybe you already are in a Data Science role but are looking for a new role working on some expansive and rich data sets? We have a fantastic role in a Global Intelligence Agency who need someone to head up their new Data Science team in London.
As this is in a new team, you will be able to experiment with a variety of techniques to gain the most insight from the data. Having huge global data covering over 60 markets, it's a chance to work with the huge global corporations to allow them to tap into what their consumers want use this data to predict where the market will sit in the future.
They are open as to where your skillset lies but minimum requirements are:
- At least 5 years experience in consumer research.
- Advanced analytical experience with any coding experience (R/Python etc) being a bonus
- A keen interesting in machine learning techniques.
- Ability to work autonomously under minimal guidance.
- Proven experience at turning the technical into commercial, allowing the clients to make sense of what the data really means to them.
- Right to work in the UK.
If you would like to be put forward for this role, click apply now!
Apply for Lead Data Scientist | Global Market Intelligence Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly