Business Director/Managing Partner: Creative Agency, Dublin
A brilliant opportunity for an existing Managing Partner or experienced Business Director to run a significant client portfolio for one of the leading and most awarded creative advertising agencies in Europe, based in Dublin.
As Client lead you'll have the opportunity to develop trusted relationships with the most senior members of client organisations e.g. CMO/CEO, leading significant international and domestic pieces of business, operating at executive level with all internal and external clients. You'll be leading World Class, Strategic and Creative Output (award winning) and will be responsible for driving both client and internal commercial success.
This role will suit someone with a strong advertising/integrated creative agency background, ideally running clients in the retail sector. You'll be looking after large teams with full P&L responsibility of c. 3-5million Euros. You will be accountable for client relationships, account growth and act as the agency lead on cross-agency integrated projects, be actively involved in new business and organic client growth.
The Business Director leads and manages a flagship retail brand as well as two other smaller clients -at the highest level. You'll have accountability for managing the successful delivery of overall client satisfaction, quality of service, and on-time, on-budget completion of the agency’s services.
- Accountable for account growth, client satisfaction, and retention through identifying client’s requirements and developing accountable marketing programmes to deliver business results.
- Act as the agency lead on cross-agency integrated projects
- Delivering account profitability
- Independently lead and make decisions that properly balance the needsof clients, internal goals and teams.
- New business, actively pursue new revenue sources and provide leadership in strategic development of new business
- Lead the development, management and training of direct reports
- Creative agency experience as a Business Director or Managing Partner either at an Advertising or Integrated agency
- Demonstrated experience running large engagements with top tier clients or equivalent.
- Proven experience and ability of developing strong relationships with clients at senior executive level, by gaining trust and repeated successful delivery of expectations.
- Proven negotiation skills experience, especially contract negotiations, with both senior level clients and partners
- Ability to foster strong, cohesive working interdisciplinary teams of up to 20 people
- Thorough knowledge of the principles of advertising, marketing and media as well as a good understanding of digital and interactive.
- Experience with wide variety of projects types, including web, mobile, video, brand, and strategic consulting.
- Ideally you'll have worked on a fast paced, demanding retail brand before.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you have worked within a creative agency environment (ideally a top ten agency) delivering Brand, Broadcast, Digital, Print and Social creative outputs. This is not a Biz dev or sales role, though obviously this is a part of any senior business lead job.
Although we endeavour to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high volume we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.