Senior Account Manager (North of London)
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and motivated Senior Account Manager, someone ready to step up to Account Director relatively quickly. You could also be a Junior Account Director level. This agency is a creative, integrated content studio based North of North London. They work to create engaging connections between brands and their audience. Delivering engaging campaigns that deliver results, they work with some fantastic brands across a variety of platforms, especially TV, digital and content.
Their studio consists of a broad range of talent across all stages of the creative and production process. You will be part of a growing client services production team and your ideas will really matter.
You will work in a fast-paced environment that is both demanding and fulfilling. You will be involved in the coordination of internal and external teams, giving the projects direction and maintaining a clear strategy to achieve the very best outcome for the client.
This role is out of town, based North of London (30 minutes from Kings Cross) so it would be best suited to someone that lives within North London. Some days will be spent with clients so must be happy to travel.
- Over 5 years professional experience in working on multiple key accounts conceptualising, implementing, and executing tailored strategies in accordance with business strategy
- A solid background in advertising, design or marketing agency so familiar in briefing and working with Producers, Creatives and Studio teams
- Able to digest and discuss briefs from the client, challenge when necessary, protecting the client and protecting the creative
- Oversee different service offerings (TV, Digital, VOD, Press, Print, Radio); ensuring the ‘campaign’ is on brief and consistent throughout
- Able to plan and strategise at a senior level
- Confident in front of client and creative partners/agencies
- You are an effective team manager with excellent leadership and planning skills
- High degree of attention to detail; must be able to take responsibility for ensuring all work is correct and within budget
- Experience in working on TTL campaigns
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to run conference calls, client meetings and production sessions
- In depth technical knowledge of Direct Response TV, radio, online and print processes
- Great face to face presentational skills
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, ensuring key accounts continue to grow in accordance with business plan
- Great communication skills with clients and 3rd party agencies
- Happy to travel as this role will require working with the client Head Office
- Confident, engaging and assertive speaker who can command attention in any room
- Ear to the ground in scoping out further work, and growth of account
- Must have a UK passport or valid work visa to apply
Please apply with an up to date CV.
Apply for Senior Account Manager (North of London)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly