Global Account Manager, Leading Media Agency
Global Account Manager, Leading Media Agency, Luxury Hotel Chain, up to £35k
- The largest Media Agency
- Leading Luxury Hotel Chain
- Central London
- Up to £35k, dependant on experience
A London based global media agency are looking for a Global Account Manager who will have a crucial role in planning, buying and implementation of UK, European and Global media campaigns, but also to develop and deliver the client management offer and service.
This is an ideal opportunity to plan, buy and execute media campaigns across a host of different sub-brands, where requirements range from awareness to consideration to then also transaction.
If you are working agency side, you have an enthusiastic and inquisitive personality, excellent communication, project and client management skills, media planning & buying (preferably across digital), market co-ordination, huge level of passion for media industry, good experience working with a global or national client in a comms / media planning role, deep understanding of all communication channels, especially digital, experience with coaching, teaching or managing junior members around digital media planning, then this role could be the right fit for you!
You will have a great opportunity to work within a leading global media agency for one of their most well-known Top 10 brands within the agencies portfolio!
Within the network they have over 100 offices in 86 countries throughout EMEA, US and APAC, the company's belief is that in today's adaptive world everything begins and ends in media. Their role in this world is to help clients grow their business and to become their lead business partner and they achieve this through a culture of original thinking driven by speed, teamwork and provocation.
You will report into a Global Account Director who will in turn report directly into the Worldwide Partner. You will be assisted by another full time Global Account Executive and also work in collaboration with the wider agency team; spanning strategy, social, ad-ops, business planning and research.
What you would get in return?
- You will have the chance to work with a leading global media agency who offers great full services to a huge number of well-known brands.
- You would have the opportunity to use your ideas to build efficient relationships and a smooth communication path.
- You will be part of a very experienced team, but also have the opportunity to manage and train junior members.
- Along with a competitive salary, you will be getting great perks and benefits such as Birthday Off, Health and Medical Insurance, Pension and many other exciting ones.
Get in touch with me to find out more!
Apply for Global Account Manager, Leading Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly