Twickenham, London (Greater)
|Business Type - Media Owner|
|Specialism - Campaign Management, Data & Analysis|
|Salary - Depending on experience|
Twickenham, London (Greater)
Business Type - Media Owner
Specialism - Campaign Management, Data & Analysis
Salary - Depending on experience
The successful candidate will be responsible for working proactively with internal business customers, to not only understand their objectives, but to use your knowledge of data, experience in marketing operations, and marketing tech, to help shape and refine their objectives to deliver first class data driven marketing campaigns, from concept to delivery.
Level of operation: able to operate independently on routine tasks, able to undertake tasks similar to existing ones, needs supervision/support on new or complex tasks.
- Manage own workload to ensure that all campaign requests are delivered to agreed requirements and timescales.
- Work proactively with marketing users across all departments to gain an in-depth understanding of their business objectives, campaign management and data needs
- Execute segmentation and selection of relevant, highly targeted contact lists for multi channel marketing campaigns, using segmentation and analytics tool (Fastats)
- Ensure that selected audiences are compliant with core hygiene requirements and consistent with the agreed data policy
- Perform ad hoc reporting and detailed analysis as per business requirements and timescales
- Act as a super user of the campaign management & analytics tool, optimizing use and identifying new ways to utilise core functionality in conjunction with other marketing technologies.
- Provide insight and support for marketing users in understanding the meaning and best use of data, to encourage a more data-driven approach and increase the impact of database marketing activities.
- Design, amend and execute emails using predefined templates, managing the customer revision, test and approval process, ensuring all campaigns are delivered in an effective and timely manner
- Test and optimise email communications, including split testing to find the best combination of content, design, rendering, data segmentation and dynamic components, as well as sending practices for each audience.
- Assist Data & Campaign Team Leads in rollout of automation capabilities across the business
- Calendar Management. Planning & maximising use of audience data, resolving priorities/conflicts
- Provide support for all data collection, survey and competition requirements (DQS, Survey gizmo)
- Ensure all database and data related housekeeping routines are executed accurately and on time
- Detail oriented with organised and methodical approach to work
- Confident and self-motivated with a strong work ethic and a positive attitude
- Customer focused and deadline driven with strong planning and multitasking skills
- Numerate with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong working relationships with internal customers
- Enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Highly data literate with experience of interpreting data briefs, interrogating databases, and ability to demonstrate experience of manipulating large data sets
- Media/ publishing or Marketing background desirable but not essential
- Proven experience managing conflicting priorities and effectively managing customer expectations
- An understanding of Data Protection and data security procedures
- Excellent project and campaign management skills, including planning for activities and events, ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, managing conflicting priorities and effectively managing customer expectations
- Good IT skills including strong experience of Microsoft Office (including intermediate to advanced Excel skills e.g. formulae, vlookups, pivot tables)
- Understanding and previous experience of marketing communications tools and their practical application including HTML, Campaign & Marketing automation technologies, Google Analytics, etc
- Previous experience of sql driven direct marketing analysis and reporting tools such as Faststats, Alterian, SAS,Business Objects, Tableau etc
- Good knowledge of marketing channels especially email as well as CRM, Social, SEO/Web, events and print
About Haymarket Media Group
Whether you’re looking to start a career in media or you already have first hand experience working in the media industry, why not come and join this influential media company with an outstanding history of success and a future full of growth